Monday, January 24, 2011

This is war...

So, if anyone is actually reading my blog... Yes, three people are dead because of that tall man [I don't want to call him... you know the S word]
I thought I was on his side, I wanted to get out of my disfunctional family.
But now... This is war. He killed two people, the two that were like my family, The Doctor and The guy that I can't reveal his name.
Yes, if you have read Alexas binary code... Just as expected... SHES BACK, and she isn't the same...
Old dogs learn new tricks he says, someone must have taught him. The Doctor said he couldn't work computers.
Fuck you the person who taught him... Probably Cody.
Cody is a guy I knew that was apart of the so called 'cult'. He stopped talking to me around December... He knew that she was in trouble.
To the person that taught him that 'new trick' fuck you...
This is war... Don't even fucking test me I swear to God... I seem like a nice, little, innocent girl right?... SIKE
Oh, I forgot to tell everyone... I have temper problems... Oh darn... didn't know that huh? Probably not.
Just wait..... Ohhhhh just wait.....
I have a feeling you're testing me... Just cause you take away the people that I care about and turned my friend into a KILLING BITCH... Yeah thats right.... I said it... What are you going to do about it... NOTHING. You have NOTHING on me.
Yes, I am outraged, [no really?]
Hmm, I have a feeling you're reading this right now [ you know who you are]
OH! and Alexa......
Don't try to pull sly shit on me...
Bitch
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment