Monday, January 17, 2011

R.I.P.

My dads house was just bleh...

On to the post.

Most of you know... knew Alexa. A.K.A. Hiddeninalockedroom.

I was right, shes gone. So is the doctor.

He ripped te doctor apart. As so said from someone who witnessed it [whos name i wont say]

I didn't know how to process this at first. When it finally clicked in my head that I wont talk to Alexa or the Doctor again, I just cried... Still am. Its been about 2 hours that I found out she was gone.

She was like a sister to me. Her last words were 'Hes gone' [Meaning the Doctor] I don't even know if that was her.

There are no words that can express the emotions that I have now.

I have been sitting here for a half an hour trying to think of what to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c

Both of you will be missed...

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment