Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Old friends/ Alexa might be in trouble...

Ok, sorry I havn't been putting up posts for the past few days. I wasn't in the 'writing mood' so to speak.

An old friend of mine that I went to camp with found my blog, she emailed me for the first time in about 4 or 5 years. She said she wanted to help. I refused the offer... For now I don't want her to get involved you know what I mean, I know she means well.

I havn't talked about Cody in a while. Theres really nothing to say. I mean we have been in contact. But thats all, nothing special.

On the other hand. Someone has been on Alexas' Twitter account.
I think she is in trouble...

Woah, my computer just tweaked out. Random music started playing, my computer volume is off...

Anyways, her recent Tweets were odd.

Tweets
1:forgetthemonstersforgetthedarknessstopthinkingstopthinkingstopthinkingstopthinkingstopthinkingstopthinkingstopthinking
2:

In Tweet 2, there is nothing but white. Well the picture. I don't know if the picture is just not showing on my computer but its odd.

I keep an eye on her Dev. Art. Even though it isn't her putting the pictures up. THis time, it was a poem...

Dearest Alexa

wrapped up
white
white
red
blue
vacant stare
im sorry

It was odd. But I have a feeling something bad has happened. I don't know if this is right but I think I cracked it. Like I said, I don't know if it's right. But I'll give it a shot.

If you put the two words 'Dearest Alexa' in front of every line it says something [Well of course it does but just read]
Dearest Alexa wrapped up
Dearest Alexa white
Dearest Alexa white
Dearest Alexa red
Dearest Alexa blue
Dearest Alexa vacant stare
Dearest Alexa I'm sorry.

I don't kow about you... But that sounds like trouble to me... I think the white, white, red, blue. Means her skin colour, like if someone was choking their skin colour would change from white, to red, to blue.

Some people might not know what the word 'Vacant' means. I'll save you the trip to Google XD

Vacant; characterized by, showing, or proceeding from lack of thought or intelligence: a vacant answer; a vacant expression on a face.

That is one of the definitions I looked up. I think it matched this so called 'Poem" the most.

Well thats all I have to say for now. I will keep you guys updated.

-Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment