Saturday, January 8, 2011

No News Is Good News.... Right?

So nothing has been going on really, No notes, no boxes, nothing. It's kind of odd. Everything is quiet, I'm still going to watch my back still, no doubt about it.

So since I'm bored out of my mind, I shall tell you more about myself.

I am ambidextrous.
I love to read.
I love all music.
When I was little I had a bear named Brownie.
I am obsessed with Bath and Body Works.
I love to travel [even though I don't really go anywhere special, I just go out of state]
I love games where I have to think.
I love the show Law and Order.
I have 12 candles.
I am burning a Christmas Cookie scented candle right now <3
My eyes are blue.

I think that is it. Nothing really special.


So back to the topic I was originally suppost to talk about, like I said before, I'm watching my back, just in case.

And now we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment