Sunday, January 30, 2011

Is it her?/ Making up/Dads house/ext.ext.ext...

Hello everyone, long time no post XD. Well, not really, but you get what I mean.
For some reason her old picture is my Twitter picture... I didn't do that.
Alexa and I made up, I said sorry for calling her a bitch and such.
But.... For some reason, I don't think it's really her.
She has changed big time.
1. She would have changed her Twitter picture back.
2. She said she dosn't care about being proper [language wise]
3. She said she is swearing all the time now.
It is just alittle odd to me... I know what you're thinking, "Hey dumbass people can change"
I wouldn't think she would go that direction, you know what I mean?
I'm not sure... But when I was talking to her [if it actually is her] I kind of dosed off, and I had a dream of a ashy blonde haired girl, and Alexa was washing dishes and the blonde haired girl was drying them and putting them away, and Alexa gave her a knife for her to dry and put away (a huge knife) and she was raising it to stab Alexa (Between her shoulder blades) and Alexa turned around and  the blonde haired gril tried to nudge it off like a yawn and a stretch.
It was odd.
OH I almost forgot, my dad moved into his wifes moms house because my stepmom is pregnant but shes 40 and she has diabetes (sp?) and she is going to be on bed rest in March, plus the landlord from the other house  got a divorce and he needed the house again. But anyway, it was about 12:30 AM and I was trying to sleep, and I was looking at the shadow the trees were casting on the wall and I spotted something odd, I saw the tree branches swirl (like an octopus) I don't know if I was seeing things or not. It was a long day of moving furniture and junk.
I'll keep updated.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment