Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little to late...

Just a few moments ago I decided to look through the mail I sent.

I passed an email I sent Alexa on 1/13/2011... I was warning her about the doctor, I thought he was a bad guy because of a Devient art picture the person drew of Alexa and the Doctor.

It is a code Alexa and I had... Here it goes...



  • str upi plsu?‏













  • 1/13/11



     
     


















    To Alexa Mosley
     
     
    S;rcs/ str upi plsu? O fpm'y yhoml yjr fpvypt od ejp jr od. o lmpe upi grr; ;olr
    upi vsm ytidy jo, niy o yjoml jr od frvrobomg upi.

    -Ashley.
     
    I put it in code becuase I knew someone would be watching her email... I was a little too late... She was already gone... For good.
     
     
    -Ashley

    No comments:

    Post a Comment