Thursday, February 3, 2011

What the hell is going on?

I have been sleeping alot lately everytime I go to sleep I have nightmares about 'him' I would wake up freaking the hell out.
When I woke up this morning having the same nightmare I went to go get a glass of water.
My leg was hurting so I pulled my pant leg up and there was a huge bruise, like a octopus tentacle.
Heres the picture:
http://tinypic.com/r/8xsvoj/7
Well for whoever is curious about the reoccuring dream I have been having it was 'him' ad he was standing over me and he was trying to take me and he grabbed my right leg and he was making his grip tighter and tighter until I wake up.
I am sick of this shit, I'm staying at a friends house, I'm already packed and right after I'm done typing this I'm leaving.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment